Victoria Beckham is 'Embracing a More Natural Look'

Those are the words of the 36 year old former spice girl turned fashion designer, Victoria Beckham, while chatting it up in the March issue of Allure magazine.
Pregnant with her fourth child, Ms. Beckham seems to be growing content with the inevitable process of aging, plus she is counteracting it with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
I'm not freaked out about getting older, I'm Embracing a More Natural Look. For the first time, I feel like what you see is what you get.
As you may recall at the beginning of 2010, Victoria Beckham went under the knife to have her notoriously artificial looking breast implants removed. Which may have proven to be a positive turning point in her life, as it seems she has now come to terms with her natural physique.
This is me, the more natural hair, the slightly more relaxed way of dressing. I feel really content personally and professionally.
I'm not one of those people who can't eat carbs. I eat a lot. I do. I run four miles a day on the treadmill. I know that works for me, so I've kind of trained myself. I do lift weights.
I don't believe there is anybody who knows how I will look better, other than myself.
Cheers to you Victoria, its nice to hear positive rebound story like this, where a person discovers the fountain of youth lies within proper nutrition and an active lifestyle, and not at the tip of a surgeons scalpel or syringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment