Gisele Bundchen Before After Nose Job?

Gisele Bundchen is a breathtakingly beautiful and sensationally successful Brazilian model and occasional actress, known for her work as a longtime Victoria's Secret Angel, and for gracing magazine covers including Vogue, Esquire and Vanity Fair.
Ms. Bundchen once stated that there is "No way" she would ever have plastic surgery, however prior to this statement, many speculators had already punched her cosmetic surgery ticket. Suggesting breast implants and a nose job procedure.

As for the boob job rumor, we'll cover that story in a future article... As we focus our attention towards this revealing before and after photo of Ms. Bundchen, showcasing what appears to be a slightly wider and less defined tip in the before snapshot, and a much slimmer bridge and pointier tip in the after shot.

Here we have a plastic surgery related quote previously made for Gisele Bundchen...
No way (will I have surgery). Actually, I asked my mother the very same question and she said, "It's taken me 58 years for me to look like this. You think I'm going to ruin it now?" She looks great, so I hope I will look the same.
Of course we'll take Gisele at her word, but it would be nice if should would elaborate on any past procedure she may have undergone, like a nose job, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment