Sheyla Hershey Breast Implants Removed, Coma After Suicide Attempt

Just months after having her world record holding 38KKK-sized breast implants removed due to a severe staph infection, its now being reported that Brazilian model, Sheyla Hershey, has twice attempted suicide, and the latest attempt has placed her in a coma.
In a recent interview with Fox, she expressed her displeasure concerning her current state, but seemed to be growing content with her new self.
I'm not as happy as I used to be, but I'm trying to accept myself for who I am, not just behind two big breast implants.
However Ms. Hershey later told The Sun that she wanted to reclaim her identity...
I feel so ugly without my breasts. Without them, I don't know who I am ... once I reclaim my identity as the World's Biggest Boobs, I can be a better role model for my daughter.
Bigger breasts may not seem like the logical step to becoming a better role model to me and you, but clearly Sheyla Hershey isn't playing with a full deck of cards, needless to say she needs some serious counseling and enlightenment in her life.

Sofía Vergara talks about plastic surgery

Latest reports are saying Ms. Hershey ingested a near lethal dose of sleeping pills, which landed her in the hospital, reportedly in a coma.

Nicole Snooki plastic surgery quotes

We send our prayers out to Sheyla and her family, for a complete recovery and new spiritual awakening in her life. Be blessed and content with who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment