Olivia Newton-John Plastic Surgery

Olivia Newton-John before and after plastic surgery.
Olivia Newton-John is a sensationally successful English born Grammy award winning singer and actress, who has achieved five number one singles and fourteen certified gold albums, however she is known by many for her role opposite John Travolta, in the wildly popular film, Grease.

Once upon a time back in 2005, Ms. Newton-John was quoted as saying: "I haven’t had plastic surgery yet, though I would never say never. However, I would like to think that I won't because the thought of it is an uncomfortable one. I think I'm just fortunate, genetically, and I've always said that I want to age gracefully like my mum did."

Wayne Newton before and after plastic surgery

However the mere thought of plastic surgery, must have triggered something for Olivia, considering the singers facial appears has taken on a new image, over the course of the previous five years.
The before and after photos above, showcase the the singers inevitable signs of aging, with sagging and thinning skin, which ultimately transformed into an extra tight, tucked and supple looking result, perhaps due to procedures such as a facelift, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), along with facial fillers like Restylane and Juvederm to smooth away deep wrinkles, and botox injections to tighten things up a bit.

Jackie Stallone before and after plastic surgery

As you may know, whenever a patient starts dabbling in facelift nips and tucks, there is always a chance for that scary subhuman result, however in the case of Olivia Newton-John, she doesn't appear quite as "shocking" as we've seen with previous celebrity plastic surgery victims... Perhaps a diamond in the rough?

No comments:

Post a Comment