Wendy Williams Breast Implants

Wendy Williams breast implants surgery and size.
Wendy Williams is a somewhat controversial media personality, who is best known as the host of syndicated talk show, The Wendy Williams Show.

Wendy Williams really didn't even need to make a statement about her obvious 36DD breast implants surgery, which took place fourteen years ago, however that's exactly what the "Queen Of All Media" did last year on her talk show, which came as a complete surprise to her then, nine year old son.

Pamela Anderson before and after breast implants

"Our son did not know I had breast implants," Williams says. "So I sat down and went through plastic surgery with him. And it was great, because I was able to let him know that when his dad met me, I was completely natural. The beauty of my story is that 'Your dad met me as a frog and I have transformed myself, because I wanted to, into a swan.' "
During the same interview with People Magazine, Wendy "Swan" Williams also admitted to having liposuction all those years ago, saying "I just wanted to fit into good clothes, I wanted the body that matched my personality. And the body I have now matches my personality."

Megan Fox breast implants plastic surgery

The media diva has also been rumored to have undergone a few facial plastic surgery procedures as well, however Wendy Williams has denied such reports.

Well folks, let's hear what you have to say about Wendy Williams' large and in charge breast implants surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment