Drew Barrymore Plastic Surgery - Breast Reduction

Drew Barrymore before and after plastic surgery and breast reduction?
Drew Barrymore is that super cute American actress who has literally grownup before our eyes on the big screen, showcasing her early acting ability during the 1980s with her role in such films as E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and Firestarter.

And like with many prominent actresses in show business, as they age, its simply a matter of time before rumors of plastic surgery begin to swirl around the ol' rumor mill.

In fact i stumbled across numerous gossip blogs that suggested Ms. Barrymore had undergone both brow lift and eye lift procedures, along with suspicion of having breast and chin reduction surgery, for the better part of the last half decade.
Let me be the first to say, these plastic surgery allegations are extremely far fetched, and i have yet to see any before and after pictures that would suggest any facial alterations whatsoever. And as for the breast reduction surgery rumor, the obvious culprit appears to be a combination of push up bras and weight loss. Case closed ladies and gentlemen.

Heidi Montag before and after plastic surgery

Drew Barrymore has voiced her opinion regarding plastic surgery throughout the years, on more than one occasion, with such quotes as...
"I just know it's a slippery slope, and everybody's starting to look a little waxy lately. I'm going to do everything I can not to go down that road." "I'm so curious as to what's going to happen naturally that I can't imagine wanting to alter things just yet."

And more recently the actress told Elle magazine...

"I don't want to be vain or fearful, and I don't think I'll do anything, but if I want to do something, I will. From my perspective, there's no reason to be afraid of aging, because if you age, you're lucky! The alternative is death."

Joan Rivers before and after plastic surgery

It seems like Drew left a slight window of possibility open for future plastic surgery, however up to this point in her life, the darling actress looks to be 100% natural. But do you think Drew Barrymore will ever go under the knife and join the ranks of fellow celebrity plastic surgery specimens?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help. South Korea Plastic Surgery

Post a Comment