Angelina Jolie Says She Is Plastic Surgery-Free

On the hills of her recent movie release, starring alongside Johnny Depp in 'The Tourist', Angelina Jolie has been chatting it up with media of late, discussing a range of topics, including her much talked about plastic surgery rumors.

And while sitting down with The Daily Mail, she expressed her feelings on the topic...
I haven't had anything done and I don't think I will. But if it makes somebody happy then that's up to them. I'm not in somebody else's skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don't plan to do it myself.
No matter how much we'd love to believe the statement "I haven't had anything done", its hard to argue with the plethora of pictures showcasing a different story. A story that displays a button nose Jolie during her early career, and then presto! Pointy and defined schnoz.

And while Angelina Jolie's nose job "rumor" is up for some heated debate, we're prepared to clear the actress on the breast implants and lip augmentation speculation.

However i think botox injections are still on the table, so to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment