Julia Roberts Plastic Surgery

Julia Roberts plastic surgery?
Over the course of Julia Roberts' illustrious career in show business, she has received a fair amount of plastic surgery gossip, which is natural for a high caliber movie star such as herself.

Some of the plastic surgery procedures rumored are, nose job, facial fillers, lip work and botox injections. But is there any real truth to these cosmetic surgery rumors?

Well for starter i don't think Julia Roberts ever had work done on her nose and lips, however its difficult to say if shes received botox injections, because some doctors are quite swift and very subtle with there technique.

What we do know is that Julia Roberts just did an interview last week with Elle magazine and spoke candidly about plastic surgery in general.

Scarlett Johansson before and after nose job

"I want my kids to know when I'm pissed, when I'm happy and when I'm confounded,"

"Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."


She continued, "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons. I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates,"

Courtney Cox before and after plastic surgery

What do you think? Is Julia Roberts telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help her God? Is she really 100% plastic surgery free?

No comments:

Post a Comment