Courtney Cox Plastic Surgery

Courtney Cox before and after plastic surgery, botox.
Just a few years ago there began to start a whisper about Courtney Cox and the way her appearance started to change, most noticeably the tightening of her face and disappearance of wrinkles.

Naturally everyone thought plastic surgery was the culprit and once those rumors began to hit the fan, Courtney Cox came clean in an interview with Marie Claire magazine.

Cindy Crawford before and after botox

"Botox? I think it’s fantastic and also horrible. I mean, they’ve come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly…"

"I went to this doctor once and he was like, 'Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.' And I was miserable. I mean, I'm an actor, I’ve got to be able to move my face…"

"When people start messing with their foreheads and can't lift their eyebrows, that's weird. It's not that I haven't tried Botox – but I hated it."


David Hasselhoff botox photos

Courtney Cox makes it sound like she's done with getting botox injections, however from the looks of her current photos i would guess that she still makes regular visits to the doctor.

And then came the rumors of Courtney Cox and breast implants, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment