Daryl Hannah Plastic Surgery

Daryl Hannah before and after plastic surgery, facelift or botox?
During the last couple of years, actress Daryl Hannah has been the subject of many plastic surgery rumors, after recent photos of her emerged while looking extra puffy and tight around the eyes, cheeks and forehead.

Daryl Hannah recently sat down with the The Daily Mail and discussed her plastic surgery rumors.

Barbara Walters facelift plastic surgery

"There are so many people in LA who have had cosmetic surgery and they all look like Muppets, she says, firmly. There was a picture taken a while ago of me emerging from the ocean, with my hair slicked back and no make-up on. I looked as though I had puffy, squinty eyes and the rumor went round I’d had work done."

"I've got a little jowly, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think, Oh my God, but I am too much of a coward to go under a surgeon's knife for something that wasn’t life-saving."


Barry Manilow before and after facelift

If Daryl Hannah is truly being honest and has never actually had plastic surgery, the only explanation for her change in appearance would be botox injections, which isn't technically considered plastic surgery.

Do you believe Daryl Hannah or is this nothing more than another celebrity plastic surgery cover up?

No comments:

Post a Comment