Betty White Before After Eyelid Plastic Surgery

Betty White is delightfully funny and as graciously talented as they come, a true Hollywood legend turned modern day folk hero, who is never short on words or material.

And on the heels of her new memoir entitled "If You Ask Me", Betty touches on a personal topic that she previously dismissed and even poked a little fun at... Plastic surgery.

It was just last year when Ms. White made a few offhand comments about plastic surgery, saying "she's glad she hasn't gone under knife and wishes her old friends followed in her footsteps and grew old gracefully."
My problem is that I might go to an event or something and people I have known for years will come up to say hi and I don't recognize them.
I know the voice but here's this new face and I have no idea who it is. I'm just lucky gravity has taken over so I don't need it.
The cosmetic procedure that Betty admitted to was eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), an operation that typically reduces bagginess from lower eyelids and removes excess skin from the upper eyelids, which was preformed in 1976, a time when the actress wasn't initially thrilled with her cosmetic decision, until eventually accenting it later on.
It's not nice to fool Mother Nature! But in 1976 I had my eyelids done. I scolded myself forever, but now I'm glad I did it.
Well, i think it goes without saying, Betty White gets a pass on the whole 'deceiving' us thing. Her decades of joy and entertainment will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment