Lisa Rinna Lips

Lisa Rinna lip augmentation plastic surgery.
I imagine many of you are wondering, what in the world happened to Lisa Rinna's lips?

Well to make a long story short, its the result of a silicone lip implant she had done several years ago, which later developed quite a bit of scar tissue, thus causing her current inflated looking lips.

While making an appearance on the Today Show, she spoke about her lips saying...
“I went out and had silicone put in my top lip 23 years ago. Period, end of story. I had a small top lip, my girlfriend and I went and did it together after seeing Barbara Hershey in "Beaches,… but what happens is, after years and years, you form some scar tissue."
And that's the story behind Lisa Rinna's big lips, but stay tuned for the rest of her plastic surgery history, which we will feature in an upcoming article.

No comments:

Post a Comment