Tamra Barney Before After Plastic Surgery

Tamra Barney before and after breast implants plastic surgery.
Believe it or not, we're about to feature yet another plastic surgery patient from the wildly popular reality television program, The Real Housewives of Orange County, and its none other than fan favorite, Tamra Barney.

Tamra Barney has always been very open and willing to discuss her plastic surgery choices, which all began with her first breast augmentation, that elevated her bust size to 34DD.

Jodie Marsh before and after breast implants

However she quickly realized that DD implants were much too big for her petite frame, saying "They came out on the sides and touched in the middle. Bathing suits and bras didn't fit, and my breasts made every button-up shirt too small."
So the next step in Ms. Barney's plastic surgery adventure, was to locate the right surgeon for a breast reduction procedure, which she found in Dr. Milind K. Ambe.

Six months later after successfully downsizing her breast implants (34C), Tamra Barney says she is "100% happy" plus "My clothes fit better, and I feel like I look better. It seems like I look the way I did when I was 18."
And now that Tamra Barney has her breasts all situated, it would appear shes moved upward and started working on getting rid of some wrinkles, as we see the reality star sporting an extremely stiff face, which appears to have received a botox injection or twelve...

Tori Spelling before and after breast implants

Tamra Barney has also discussed her love for botox, saying "I'm like a kid in a candy shop. I'm a Botox junkie. I'm known for that on the show. But I don't care. At least I'm honest about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment