Kenny Rogers Plastic Surgery

Kenny Rogers before and after plastic surgery.
Lets take a close look at the nearly unrecognizable face of great American country music singer, Kenny Rogers, and the plastic surgery procedures which he ultimately regretted.

About a decade ago, Kenny Rogers married a woman who was 29 years younger than himself and has since admitted to feeling pressure to stay young after doing so.

However Kenny has candidly admitted that those efforts via plastic surgery were all but regretful after the operation was completed.

Joan Rivers before and after plastic surgery

"I kind of wish I hadn't done it. Looking back at some pictures of myself, my eyes were a lot warmer than they are now, and I miss that. "They have settled in a lot and they're not as bad as they were right after surgery.
It is believed that Kenny Rogers has undergone such plastic surgery procedures as a facelift, eye lift, brow lift and botox injections.
Kenny Rogers was also quoted as saying...
I didn't want to be an old man with this young girl. I didn't want to look like an old man. As you go through life, you make choices. Some are good, some are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment